Don't you just get the feeling you're being watched sometimes? As someone who takes the bus constantly, I have no problem accepting that I'm a people watcher, and there's no better place to find some of the worst people in the world than on public transit. There's a reason everyone's on their phone, and it's to avoid eye contact with the man standing in the middle of the aisle yelling at his imaginary friend and telling anyone within range about the horrors of mind control.
This is the real reason we use our headphones. To pretend we don't hear it. But we know. We know.
We live in a cringe-filled world, and no matter how bad you want to look away, you'll find yourself peaking through your fingers at some of these very unique people.
I should get a car. 
Warning: some graphic content

1. They said I could be anything I wanted to be 

1. They said I could be anything I wanted to be

2. This woman's seen some stuff in her life 

2. This woman's seen some stuff in her life

3. This is what happens after years of buying shoes on sale 

3. This is what happens after years of buying shoes on sale

4. For the man who has everything 

4. For the man who has everything

5. WORST. PARTY. EVER. 

5. WORST. PARTY. EVER.
6. I feel I missed this episode of Dexter
6. I feel I missed this episode of Dexter

7. Nice gains br-oh, I mean, ma'am 

7. Nice gains br-oh, I mean, ma'am

8. This is the type of person who orders a Filet-O-Fish EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!

8. This is the type of person who orders aFilet-O-Fish EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!

9. Accurate depiction of what happened this weekend

9. Accurate depiction of what happened this weekend

10. I'm the kind of person who would have to pop it, even through the gagging 

10. I'm the kind of person who would have to pop it, even through the gagging

11. When you get the feeling you're being watched... 

11. When you get the feeling you're being watched...

12. When your kid makes you a homemade Christmas present 

12. When your kid makes you a homemade Christmas present

13. Me when people ask me to help them move 

13. Me when people ask me to help them move
14. This would have never happened snowboarding 
14. This would have never happened snowboarding

15. We gave the ponies too much power 

15. We gave the ponies too much power
16. When you step out to get the morning news, and you become the morning news
16. When you step out to get the morning news, and you become the morning news