vendredi 15 avril 2016

10 Roads You Would Never Want to Drive On!

SHARE ON FACEBOOK

Yes, those streets are exceptionally risky, yet they aren’t the main ones to abstain from driving on. As section two of our ‘hazardous streets’ arrangement, we take a gander at 10 streets you most likely wouldn’t have any desire to drive on. These motorways are discovered the whole way across the world, in a wide range of situations and at a wide range of heights. There are the normal mountain streets – limit and disintegrating where one little mix up means you are going for a long fall.

There are likewise the remote and segregated expressways going through deserts and the unfathomability of Siberia. There are even the ocean level streets which give their own terrible little astonish that can destroy your day (or life). We promise that subsequent to seeing this your every day drive will have all the earmarks of being a stroll in the recreation center.
WATCH:10 Roads You Would Never Want to Drive On!


13 commentaires:

  1. There is a television programme on in the UK on scary roads like this!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. My parents have a video of them driving don Skippers Canyon. Just watching the video has made me never want to drive on it. It's intense.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I must admit I'm a city driver , would ever dare to drive on such roads. Too much of a chicken I guess

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I've seen this in one of the tv shows. These roads are dangerous even for the most experienced drivers.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Are you kidding me? People are crazy for driving on these roads! SO, so scary!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Woah! These are terrifying! I would never drive on any of these. People are nuts!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. crassest roads were mountains for me! I feel horrible when we have to travel through them! but now this french main island road in so crazy! I would drown in seconds!! GIGI

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Wow this does look frightening, my aunty drives us down scary roads in Madeira and it can be a little daunting sometimes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I was waiting to see a road from the Philippines and it did show one. Hard to fx this road due to the contrinuous raining in the area. For all the roads mentioned, I better stay at home (as what the narrator said) Haha

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Liked the clip. Very interesting. I cant believe how it is legal to drive under such conditions, its pretty hectic

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Ahhh I'm even scared driving on normal roads if the weathers not great or its dark. I think I'd rather never drive again than drive on those roads!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. No way would I go anywhere near those roads! Thats looks terrifying! I like how Australia makesit onto yet another dangerous list hahahaha

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. I watched a road adventure one time and they were driving on a very narrow road, on the side of a mountain with no barriers whatsoever! Like one little wrong move can turn into a very terrible accident.. I can't even believe that people travel like that normally! How terrifying!

    RépondreSupprimer